Friday, February 22, 2013

Kensington Market


City Wanderings

I sit here with blackened eyes and exaggerated cheekbones with Lana Del Ray-esque hair; obviously the aftermath of this morning’s photo-shoot. This week has been a busy one and has thus predictably flown by. My cousin, Ben, left my place on Tuesday as I headed out to walk in a fashion show, Wednesday brought my first day at my very part time job followed by a night out with friends – resulting in my ID, visa and debit card being stolen, a casting on Thursday and finally this morning’s quick shoot wrapped up the week. 

The day before Ben left, we went wandering around Kensington Market and Chinatown. The Kensington Market area is full of independent restaurants and quirky shops juxtaposed with graffiti filled walls. The area was more Ben’s artsy style than mine, but I still appreciated and loved the exploration of it.

 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment