Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exploring Causeway Bay


A very open shoe store. Daiva is on the sidewalk

This week was another slow one and a pretty lazy one at that. Daiva and I decided to explore around our neighborhood a little more as we find that we tend to stick to the same paths. We have our path to the MTR station, to the grocery store, the agency and don't normally have the need to deviate from said paths. So this week we decided to explore a little more. There wasn't a lot that we found, just stores and a little market. We checked out Victoria Park as well but it was over crowded and not as 'park like' as I was expecting. It did have a jogging path so maybe during the week when it's less crowded I'll try that out. If I'm brave enough to jog in this heat that is. 


Victoria Park

Daiva and I also got very tired of not having a mirror in our room. After a month of only having a large mirror in the bathroom we decided we needed to buy one for ourselves. Luckily, we found an Ikea right by the grocery store we go to. Walking home carrying a mirror more than half the size of me through the crowded streets was an adventure. I thought I was going to poke someone's eyes out!  We aren't allowed to hang things on the wall so we have it propped up on a chair but that works just fine for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment