Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mongkok and Dragon I


On Saturday Daiva and I headed to Mongkok to check out the Ladies Market. Mongkok station and the area surrounding the market was insanely busy but inside the market wasn't too bad. It was mostly just tourist items, iphone cases, jewelery, and knock off purses. I enjoyed looking around but didn't find anything to buy. We did head to an H&M on our way home where I found a dress though. We also found a store right near our apartment with really cheap but actually kind of nice clothes.


Ladies Market
Later we went out for dinner at Dragon I where we met up with an old room mate of Daiva's and two of her friends. It was a fun night followed by a lazy Sunday.


Monday involved three castings and another dinner at Dragon I. Four people out of seven at our table were from Vancouver! Apparently Hong Kong is the second most popular place for Canadians to move to (after the United States). 





No comments:

Post a Comment