Friday, April 12, 2013

Chloe Magazine


The moment I no longer feel excitement in finding an editorial of mine in a magazine is probably when I should stop modeling. 

I still remember my very first tear sheet. It was for Charlie & Lee back in Victoria over two years ago now. It was in a local Victoria magazine that I had to write into the publisher to get a copy of since it was so selectively distributed. I was ecstatic nonetheless. I’ve since done over a dozen magazines in Asia but there is something exciting about having my first editorial in a Canada-wide distributed magazine. I like knowing that my mom can go to the local Chapters and pick up a copy. Which she did in fact do and then proceeded to tell everyone in the adjoining Starbucks that I was her daughter - Thanks for the adorable support mom! 
 
Arriving on location for this shoot was amazing. I had seen pictures of Casa Loma online but was still not expecting the gorgeous building that emerged as I walked up the snow covered steps from the street. Imagine this covered in a layer of white snow. Stunning, non? My camera was not working at the time so I unfortunately did not take any pictures that day. But these images shot by the talented Anthony Guira are more than enough.














2 comments:

  1. love it! I'll always be excited if I picked up a magazine with you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning dresses! And you look gorgeous :) You should be excited! And proud!

    ReplyDelete