Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fashion Month Photographs



The essence of fashion month captured by one talented photographer 

Toronto is a late bloomer in the Fashion Month. Most fashion capitals have already had the respective shows and Vogue.com photographer Kevin Tachman captured these stunning photographs during New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Week. There’s something in the abstract of these photographs that really capture the beauty and chaos that make up a fashion show.  

This isn't going to be a wordy post, so go ahead and take in the pictures themselves. There are a few that I would love to have hanging largely on my walls. If you prefer video versions, Vogue's Fashion Week Recap Videos are a wonderful mix of backstage, street scene, and runway shots for each city. 

I've deviated from my own photographs this week, is the break from my hasty iPhone pictures refreshing or are the usual posts preferred?




 




 
 






1 comment: