Friday, March 16, 2012

L'Officiel Thailand Gala Dinner at St.Regis



I had been putting off posting about the show I did for L'officiel Thailand last Friday because I was still hoping some pictures of the show would end up on the internet in places that I could find them. But today I realized I needed to post quickly or I would get behind as I've already done three jobs since this. So I took to google to try to find pictures that would show up for my english search words and I found better. I found this video of the entire event from us models gettings ready, to guests and the shows. It's a five minute long video but if you only want to watch some of it I can be seen getting ready at 1:28 and 1:44. The first show starts at 3:41 with me walking at 4:06 and the second show starts at 4:37 and I make my appearance at 4:54


I did take a few backstage pictures but it was an extremely long day and I didn't have much energy to document the experience especially because most of the time I wasn't doing a lot. They had us arrive at 8am and the client didn't even show up until closer to eleven. Then there were fittings and a rehearsal longer than necessary followed my hair and makeup. Then we had a lot of time to kill until the show that evening. I think it ended up starting around 8pm and the second one around 9pm. Overall, it made for a long day.


No comments:

Post a Comment