Sunday, August 28, 2011

Into the Last Month

Walking the boardwalk by Chris and Myana's place
My memory of this week is unclear for some reason. I didn't have many castings, actually only three all week, so I mostly just hung out with friends. I revisited SML with Robinson and Gert, sang way too much karaoke at Halo, partied at DI, stayed out in Man On Shan, and found waves at a beach.


We love us some Canadian food

Apparently there was someone having a birthday in DI.. aka us getting cool souvenirs
My new Canadian love
Chris learned that a Boa is not always a snake
Sleepover with Myana

Big Wave Beach in Shek O. The waves did actually get pretty big.

Gert right before she learned to love waves
You could rent surfboards and skim boards. Chris's surfboard broke but Robinson had fun on the skim board.


Little market area by the beach where I bought some flip flops

We walked up the mountain beside the beach to see the view

The sun started setting and turned everything pink.

 This was our last weekend with Chris as he is sadly leaving on Tuesday to go back home and Robinson will be doing the same in another week. I only have three more weeks here so it feel's like its winding down a bit for me too. But there will still be us girls here and I'm sure I can fit many more adventures into these next few weeks.







1 comment: