Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jessica Code Job

Friday I had my first job! It was for Jessica Code magazine. Here`s a couple snaps.

 

clothing rack nearing the end of the shoot
Not set up yet but basically the set
Chanel sequined jacket
Some Louis Vuitton heels

And a crazy hair piece that reminded me of pirates

 It was a pretty basic shoot. We did two more editorial looks then switched to just a plain white background and more commercial type shooting. We did magazine things like `style one item two ways` and such.

I also had a casting before the shoot and a casting after. I had over an hour to kill after my job before walking the 5 minutes to my casting so I found a bench in the shade to sit and read a book on my iphone.

Window view from the first casting building

No comments:

Post a Comment